I’m feeling like a rabbit in Wonderland (I’m late, I’m late!) with this post. I’ve been catching up with myself after having a week full of down-time from sinus headaches and such. But sick is boring, so let’s see what else I did on Instagram this week.
It rained. A lot. I learned this morning that we will likely break the Indiana state record for wettest April. Did you read that? WETTEST APRIL. Because an ordinary April isn’t wet enough, spring showers and all. Anyway, this naughty little girl (with inadequately wiped paws from all that mud that comes with the wettest April) jumped up on our bed, “dug” off most of the covers, and dirtied up our white sheets. Sweet, isn’t she?
But I can’t stay mad. Look how sweet both pups are as they keep me company in bed on Friday. Yes, I said both. That’s Buddy in the foreground, but look carefully at the reflection in the mirror.
In the meantime, we are still making progress on our guest bedroom re-do. Yesterday, though, we spent most of the afternoon replacing an old, broken-down door on our old garage. It was just too pretty to stay indoors. I got the chance to soak up some much needed sun. My hubby beams with pride at his new door every time he looks outside. Everybody wins.
Not so many pics this week, but more down-time means more web time and pins on Pinterest.
- I will be using this tutorial for a floating art frame today to frame an odd-sized print for my hubby’s new office.
- Still can’t get over the idea of plastering a map on just about anything? Then these awesome chairs are for you.
- Have a fabric pattern that you love and want to show off? This cloth-covered wreath shows you how. And the flower tutorials are a bonus!
- This chevron canvas tote is inspiring another Sharpie project for me.
- How cute is the idea for these paper earrings? I have so many paper stock scraps just waiting for a project like this.
- The best thing about these diagonal color-block t-shirts, except how gorgeous they are, is that you have two new fun shirts when you finish.
- Will someone please pour me on of these chipotle whiskey sour? Not right now, but later today at a more appropriate cocktail hour?
- I think this Greek quinoa salad would be great served warm or cold.
- When you look at my recipe pins on Pinterest, you can see that I love a good gluten-free dessert idea. This gluten-free apple tart is going on the list.
- I am absolutely intrigued by this Mexican Cacao, Rice & Amaranth drink. Aren’t you?
Make the most of your Sunday! I’m on my way to do the same.